Patients should expect their dentist to be capable of delivering a wide range of dental services including tooth fillings, dental veneers, tooth bridges, tooth bonding, tooth crowns and teeth replacement.
Nowadays people want and expect perfect teeth. Teeth bonding is a procedure we can use to straighten teeth without braces by adding white filling material onto instanding or slightly crooked teeth.Instead of using white filling material it is also possible to veneer teeth with porcelain facings .Linda is also able to advise on Invisalign, tooth coloured braces and the use of lingual braces to obtain straight teeth.
Many patients also ask for teeth replacement and this can be achieved in a number of ways and include dentures with tooth coloured clasps, different types of teeth bridge and implants. Linda is always able to advise her patients on their best options.
Some of the areas you can expect a dentist to take care of when undertaking restorative dentistry include:
– Dental Implants and Tooth Replacement (including bonding teeth)
– Inlays, Onlays & Tooth Veneers (including porcelain veneers and composite veneers)
– Dental Crowns & Fixed Dental Bridges (including porcelain crowns and temporary crowns)
– Root Canal Therapy (including extraction and fillings where necessary)
– Tooth coloured Dental Fillings (e.g. White fillings)
Please feel free to call Linda and the team on 0208 550 8884 to discuss any questions you may have regarding the products and services offered at the dental practice. If you would prefer to email the team then please send your message to email@example.com and they will respond accordingly.